swami vivekananda etihasik paryatan yatra, swami vivekananda etihasik paryatan yatra eligibility, swami vivekananda etihasik paryatan yatra documents,swami vivekananda etihasik paryatan yatra application process, bpl yojana, labor departmaent scheme, shram vibhag yojana, uttar pradesh govt scheme, govt scheme, labor welfare scheme, mukhyamantri yojana, chief minister scheme, pradhanmantri yojna
Table Of Content
- 1 Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Scheme 2021
Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Scheme 2021
On October 2020, the Labor Welfare Council has been directed by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath to conduct three new schemes. The schemes of the Labor Welfare Board include Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Yojana, Mahadevi Book Purchase Scheme and Sports Incentive Scheme for the children of laborers.
Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Scheme aims to provide financial assistance to BPL workers for starting historical and religious tourism. Under the scheme, Rs 12,000 will be provided to each employee. To get the benefit of this scheme, the workers have to get themselves registered under the Labor Welfare Board, Uttar Pradesh. Applications in this scheme will be started from 24 January 2021 on the occasion of the State’s Foundation Day.
The target of inviting applications for 1.5 crore workers has been set by the Uttar Pradesh Labor Welfare Board. The names of cities of Uttar Pradesh have been determined under this historical tourism scheme. The objective of this scheme is to develop awareness among children of labor families about the importance of religious and historical places. About 20500 workers of the state will be benefited from this scheme. The interested workers should avail the benefit of this scheme by applying online/offline mode.
Eligibility for Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Scheme
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant should be registered with Uttar Pradesh Labor Welfare Council.
- The applicant should have a labor card.
- The candidates applying for the scheme should be current employees in commercial establishments, factories and workshops.
Documents Required for Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Scheme
- labor card
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Photocopy of first page of passbook of applicant workers bank account
- Current passport size photo of the applicant
Religious and Historical Places Identified Under this Scheme
- Shakumbhari Devi Temple
- Hastinapur, Meerut
- Vindhyavasini Devi Temple
- Vaishnav Devi Temple
Application Process for Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Scheme
- Any kind of information related to the scheme is not active on the website of Uttar Pradesh, Labor Department.
- According to the announcement of the scheme, the prescribed application form will have to be filled for providing financial assistance operated by the Labor Welfare Council.
- Click on the official website link of Uttar Pradesh, Labor Department to get updates of the scheme.
- Click on the link to download the application form of Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Scheme.
- After downloading the application form take a print out of form.
- Fill the form and attach the photocopy of the required documents.
- Then the filled application form has to be submitted to the Labor Department office.
- Then after verifying the authenticity of the applicant by the Labor Department Officer, the amount of subsidy prescribed under the scheme will be transferred to the applicant’s bank account.
Click on the link for the source of the scheme information.
Read more schemes in English: