pmgdisha, pm gramin digital saksharta abhiyan, Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan Benefits, Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan eligibility, Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan documents, application process for PMGDISHA training, pm gramin digital saksharta abhiyan registration
Table Of Content
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan 2021
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan has been launched under the Digital India Mission of the Modi government. The objective of starting this scheme as a campaign is to ensure the participation of rural people in digital transactions. The project was announced by the Finance Minister in the Union Budget 2016-17. Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan is one of the largest literacy campaigns in the world. Under this program, a target was set to train 25 lakhs in FY 2016-17, 275 lakhs in 2017-18 and 300 lakhs in 2018-19. The scheme has been launched with a view to empowering at least one person per household with digital literacy skills by the year 2020. Under the scheme, a target has been set to make 250 million people digitally literate in the next two years.
The implementation of the scheme will be carried out under the overall supervision of the Ministry of Electronics / IT in active cooperation with the States / UTs through their designated State Implementing Agencies, District E-Governance Society (DGS), etc. Training can be availed after registering on online PMGDISHA web portal to get a certificate of digital literacy through the scheme. Apart from this, the process of registration can also be completed from the nearest Common Service Center. Let’s see online process of application for availing the benefit of this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan Benefits
- One member from each rural family is to be digitally literate through the scheme.
- Digital literacy training will be imparted under the PM Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan. Through which rural family members will be able to make online payments through computers, smartphones, tablets.
- Under the training, digital transaction information will be imparted through digital wallets, mobile banking, Unified Payments Interface (UPI), unstructured supplementary service data (USSD) and Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS), etc.
- In the training, information will be provided for applying for online government scheme, checking the status of pension, searching information, depositing online tuition fees of children, etc.
- Information about the use of Digi Locker will be provided.
- Information related to PAN card, application for passport, railway ticket booking, mobile recharge, payment of insurance installment, printout of Voter ID card, Aadhaar card, etc. will also be included in the training program.
- The training period has been fixed for 20 hours under the PM gramin digital saksharta abhiyan. The list of the names of selected candidates for training will be available on the online web portal.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan Training
- The age limit for entry into training has been set up to 14-60 years.
- One member of each household will get the benefit of training.
- Those who do not have a smartphone, Antyodaya family members and college dropout youth will be given priority in the selection process of training.
- Priority will be given to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Minorities, families below poverty line, women and disabled people in selection for training under the scheme.
- Students studying in class 9-12, who do not have computer subjects in their school, will also get the benefit of training under the scheme.
Documents for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan Training
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- Passport size present photo
- Address proof
- Age certificate
Application Process for PMGDISHA Training
- Click on the PMGDISHA web portal link to apply for the scheme online.
- In this page, you have to click on the option DIRECT CANDIDATE click here.
- Now, after clicking on the register option, all the information in the form has to be filled.
- After this, you have to click on ADD option.
- After this, the process of registration for training in the scheme will have to be completed by filling further information.
- After this, information about being selected for training in the scheme can be checked on the official website of the scheme.
- Thereafter selected candidates can avail the online training after logging in with the help of email ID and password.
Read more schemes:
Swami Vivekananda Etihasik Paryatan Yatra Scheme 2021
How To Open Chai Sutta Bar Franchise Outlet
Gobar Dhan Scheme online Application 2021