Table Of Content
Ruk Jana Nahi Scheme : Padhega India , Badhega India
“GIVE ME AN EDUCATED MOTHER, AND I SHALL YOU THE BIRTH OF A CIVILIZED,EDUCATED WOMEN!”
– NAPOLEAN BONAPARTE
Education is the most powerful weapon that one may use to transform the world. Understanding the power of education especially in this 21st century, government of MADHYA PRADESH starts off “Ruk Jana Nahi Scheme” for students who have unfortunately failed in Class 10 and Class 12 in the Madhya Pradesh Board Examination. School Education Minister Shri Paras Jain and State Education Minister Shri Deepak Joshi, saw an increase in pass percentage in the results of the board examination in 2016 after four years , but at the same time a significant decrease in the number of pass percentage students is noticed in Madhya Pradesh’s Bhind district because of adopting anti-cheating measures. For this, MP board has started a programme named RUK JANA NAHI for all those students who could not clear the examination.
According to an HT report, the state education minister Deepak Joshi said, “The board has launched the programme so that the unsuccessful students do not lose a year. They will get an opportunity to appear in the exam. The greatest advantage is that students will have to appear only in those subjects in which they have failed. The marks of the Open Board will be incorporated in their board exam marks.”
MORE ABOUT THE SCHEME:
• It is hard for anyone to repeat yet another year and same syllabus for one or two failed paper. The scheme
is introduced to boost up the students’ career and encourage them to try again for better result.
• Also the scheme will help to build the confidence in the student that they get a chance and they should
make the most out it.
• This scheme is an opportunity for the students who could not pass to fight back again and clear the paper
(s) once again to join their friends in the higher studies.
• By attending this scheme from now onwards students do not need to repeat the entire year or all of the
papers for one failed paper. They need to appear for only one or two paper(s) they failed in
• The syllabus for the re-exam will be same as the board syllabus so no student has to study something new
for this exam. They can just revise the old thing again and reappear for the test.
• Under this scheme a student can appear for all the papers he / she has failed in board examination.
Students who have failed in all the papers can give retest on all the papers.
• The price that needed for the re-exam is quite low and also for the economically weaker group the cost of
the exam is much lower than the general students
Moreover, to assist students appearing for Sanskrit Board, the Maharishi Patanjali Sansthan will help board in conduct coaching classes for the students from June 1 to 8.
To reappear for the failed papers, one needs to click on the link
• Click on the application form and enter your centre code, class and medium.
• Apply by filling up the form
• Deposit the required money.
• You will get the details through email id.
• The exam will be held on scheduled date
• The result will come out after a month or so
• The new marks sheet from open board will be issued on the student’s name and sent it them.
Ruk Jana Nahi Scheme Yojana Eligibility
The student must be from 10 or 12 board examinee. Also the student must fail in the papers to reappear for
the scheme. Under this scheme, any student can appear for any papers he / she has failed in (minimum one &
maximum 6 papers).
The students who could not pass their papers in final board exam will get a chance to seat for re-exam in the same year. Some of the leading universities and colleges in India already have this system of supplementary tests where failed students get a chance to reappear for the exam and save their one year. This time MP education board has come up with same system for the 10 and 12 students to save their one long year. According to the rule, the students will have to reappear for the papers they have failed to clear in board exam and once they clear the paper they can receive a fresh mark sheet and apply for further studies.