Table Of Content
LADLI LAXMI YOJANA
Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, had launched “LADLI LAXMI YOJANA” under Women and Child Development Department in 2006. The objective of the scheme is to improve the health and educational status of girls in the State, laying the foundation for better future. It is a big step towards preventing female feticide and bringing the positive attitude in society towards girl childbirth. It would also help in preventing child marriages and improving the gender ratio in the state. In Madhya Pradesh, the “Ladli Laxmi Yojana” has been successfully implemented for past 12 years.
A girl child will get following benefits under the scheme.
- National Saving Certificates for first 5 years Rs. 6000/-
- At the time of admission in 6th class Rs. 2000/-
- At the time of admission in 9th class Rs. 4000/-
- At the time of admission in 11th class Rs. 7500/-
- During the higher secondary education of 12th class Rs. 200 on a monthly basis
- On completion of 21 years of age Rs. 1 lakh
For more information go to the official website of Ladli Laxmi Yojana, Madhya Pradesh – http://www.ladlilaxmi.com/
Eligibility criteria to avail the benefits of the scheme
Ladli Laxmi Yojana is only for the girls who have born after 1st January 2006. Further eligibility criteria for availing the advantages of this scheme are listed below,
- girl’s parents should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh and they are not income taxpayer (their income should be low ).
- In case of a second child, the parents should adopt the family planning before submitting the application.
- First girl child of first delivery who was born before 01/04/2008, but after the second delivery it will be necessary to adopt the family planning.
- The beneficiary attends the Anganwadi Center regularly.
- The condition of family planning is not applicable to the family in which there are only two children and the parents are not alive. But in this case, the applicant has to submit the death certificates of father and mother.
- If the first child is boy or girl in the family and twin girls are born in the second delivery, then both the twin girl children will get all the benefits of this plan.
- When three girl children are born together at the time of first delivery, then all three girl children will get the benefits of Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- In case of death of parents, the application can be submitted even up to the five years age of the girl child.
- When a family adopts an orphan girl, then the girl will be considered as the first child of the family and she will get the benefits of this plan
- If guardians had not submitted the application within one year of birth of the girl child. Then they are facilitated to appeal to the collector of the concerned district within the period of coming 1 year. In other words within the 2 years of the birth of the girl child. Collector will have absolute powers to accept or reject the case.
Application Procedure :
- To avail the benefits of the scheme, the interested candidate will have to apply at the Anganwadi Center of their village or locality.
- Attach all the necessary documents to the application.
- In the case of an orphan girl, the superintendent of the concerned orphanage or protection home will have to apply to the concerned Project officer, before completing the 6 years of age and within the 1 year of admission of the girl in the orphanage.
Documents required for Ladli Laxmi Yojana:
- Passport size photographs
- Birth certificate of the girl
- Domicile certificate
- Proof of identity such as Aadhaar card/driving license/voter Id etc.
- Address proof for example electricity bill, water bill etc
- Valid bank account details
- Certificate of Family Planning (In case of second child)
Online application procedure for Ladli Laxmi Yojana:
An applicant can also apply online for Ladli Laxmi Yojana through the online portal.
- Visit http://www.ladlilaxmi.com and click on application (आवेदन)
- the direct link to the application http://ladlilaxmi.com/Sharad_Surabhi_Ladli/Avedan_Type.aspx
- once applicant clicks on the application, the applicant gets three options
- Now click on application through public: http://ladlilaxmi.com/Sharad_Surabhi_Ladli/Public_Application_Ladlilaxmi_Yojna_Form.aspx
- Fill all the details and click on save button, after saving this a new form will open
- In this form, the applicant should fill all the details carefully and upload scanned copy of the documents.
- cross check the details and then click on SUBMIT button.
to get more detailed information of Ladli Laxmi Yojana in Hindi, click on the link: Ladli Lakshmi Yojana Complete Detail in Hindi – लाड़ली लक्ष्मी योजना Ki Poori Jankari